The site http://www.electronic-bazar.com (''Site'') is home to a technological platform managed by ITECH SRL, with registered office in Via Ugo Foscolo 15, 20013 Magenta (MI) - Italy, and operational headquarters in Viale Lombardia 16H, 20081 Cassinetta Lugagnano (MI) - Italy, enrolled in the Milan Company Register, under No. 12246900158, VAT and tax Code No. 12246900158 (phone +39 0291533804, fax +39 0245503301, e-mail info @ electronic -bazar.com), fully paid share capital of Euro 52,000.00 ("ITECH"), which allows you to make purchases of goods and / or services offered by ITECH.
General Conditions of Sale
Effective from 6 March 2016
Scope and conclusion of contract
- These Conditions of Sale regulate the offer and sale of products through the Site and services sold by ITECH. ("Products").
- The sale of products through the Site constitutes a distance contract regulated by Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 ("Consumer Code") and Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70, which includes the rules of electronic commerce.
- The present sales conditions apply to all sales of products made by ITECH through the Site and may be changed at any time. Any changes will be effective from the time of their publication on the Site.
- The applicable Conditions are those in force on the date of the order.
- Before proceeding with the purchase of products through the Site, you must carefully read and approve these Terms of Sale.
Shopping on site
- The purchase of products through the Website can only happen after free registration in the manner provided and it is possible both to private users (consumers) that companies. To natural persons buying it is only allowed on condition that they are at least 18 years.
- Under the Code of consumption, please note that the Consumer is a natural person who is acting for purposes unrelated to their entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or profession.
- ITECH reserves the right to cancel orders that are, in its sole discretion, abnormal or any other suspicious transactions.
- The login credentials (email address and password) must be used exclusively by the user and can not be sold to third parties. You agree to keep them secret and to guard them carefully, immediately informing ITECH in the event that it becomes aware of a misuse. Multiple registrations are prohibited.
- In accordance with Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70 laying down rules concerning electronic commerce, ITECH informs you that:
- to conclude the purchase contract on the Site, you must fill out an electronic order form and send it to ITECH, electronically, by following the instructions that will appear from time to time on the Site;
- the contract is concluded when the order form is received by the ITECH server;
- Before submitting the order form, the user can identify and correct any input errors by following the instructions on the Site;
- the order form will be filed by ITECH for the time necessary to execute the order and as provided by law. The user can access the order form and to personal data through its personal account.
Availability of Products
- The Products purchased on the Site are the items in the electronic catalog published on the Site itself and displayed to the user at the time of the order.
- Each product is accompanied by an information page that shows the main features and information about availability.
- The availability of products is frequently updated automatically, but may occur more purchases of the same product at the same instant. In such cases, therefore, the product may be apparently available but to be actually sold out or not immediate availability.
- If the Product is no longer available, ITECH will instantly warn the user may cancel the order and receive a refund of any amounts already paid. Alternatively, and without prejudice to the right to avoid, the user will have the option of accepting a possible postponement of the delivery date or the delivery of a different product of the same value or different, after adjustment.
- In the event an order is canceled for any reason and paying the total amount due has already occurred, ITECH will refund the entire amount received, within 14 working days from the day of termination. In case of payment by credit card or PayPal, this amount will be credited on the same way of payment. Any delay may depend on the bank, the type of credit card or payment solution used. In other cases, ITECH will ask you to provide bank details necessary to make the repayment.
- The images in the descriptions on the website reproduce as closely as possible the characteristics of the products and are supplied by the manufacturers. ITECH reserves the right to modify and adapt the technical specifications of the product catalog without notice. The colors of the products may differ from the real ones due to the settings of the computer systems used by users. The images of the products on the Site also may differ in size or in respect of any ancillary products. Therefore these images are intended as information only and with proper tolerances.
- All prices published on the Site are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT (22%) and, if applicable, of WEEE. The delivery costs can vary according to the shipping method chosen, the destination and the method of payment. Transportation costs will be specifically indicated during the purchase process, before the user is bound by the contract, in summary and in the email confirmation. For visitors from countries outside the European Union the prices are displayed net of taxes (Tax Free). The Web site also offers the possibility of showing the prices converted into other currencies at the current exchange rate.
- ITECH reserves the right to change the price of Products at any time. It is understood that the price of the product that will be charged to the user will be the one shown in the order summary before the final confirmation.
Orders and payment methods
- The purchase agreement is subject to the payment Total Amount Due. In the event that such payment does not occur, the contract will be terminated automatically and the user will be alerted immediately.
- To send an order through the Website you must read and agree with these Terms of Sale.
- The payment of products purchased through the Website may be effected by the methods of payment described below.
- The payment for the Products must be made no later than 5 working days from date of order. After that period, ITECH has the right to cancel the contract law, resulting refund of any amount paid late.
- ITECH is not responsible for any mistakes banking, postal and other technical nature which would cause a delay in crediting the payment.
- Bank details to be used for sending the transfer are as follows:
BIC (Swift) BPPIITRRXXX
Payable to: ITECH SRL
- In the description you must enter the order number received in the confirmation email .
- The delivery of the Products will be made only after receipt by the transfer ITECH. Consequently, the terms of delivery of the Products shall be effective from that date.
Credit Card / PayPal
- Payment of the Products purchased on the Site may be made by credit card using the PayPal platform, which must then be selected as a payment method, then choosing the type of credit card to use. The charge Total Amount payable by the user is made at the time the order is placed.
- In order to ensure the security of payments made on the Site and to prevent any fraud, ITECH reserves the entitled to suspend the order and ask for a copy of the holder's credit card for identification. The document must be valid and must be sent within 5 working days of the request.
- In case ITECH does not receive the requested documents within the time specified, or receive expired or invalid documents, the contract will be terminated automatically and the order will be canceled.
- For all orders with payment made through the PayPal platform, ITECH will ship only to the address shown in the payment confirmation. It will not be possible subsequent amendments, in accordance with the rules of that payment platform. You must therefore pay particular attention to data entered in the payment process, possibly modifying or replacing them according to your needs before you conclude the payment process.
- Data entered on the PayPal site will not be disclosed or shared with ITECH which is not in a position to know and does not store in any way your credit card linked to your PayPal account or the data of any other payment instrument associated with this account.
- In the case of the purchase contract and in any case of reimbursement the refund amount will be credited to your PayPal account or the credit card. The crediting times depend solely by PayPal and the banking system. Once ordered the refund, ITECH can not be held liable for any delay or failure in crediting the user to refund the amount, to challenge which the user will have to apply directly to PayPal.
- The Products purchased on the Site will be sent and delivered to the address specified by the user post in the order form with the method chosen from those available in the Site.
- The Product Delivery means at street level and will be made generally from Monday to Friday during normal office hours (from 9:00 to 18:00), excluding national holidays.
- The user is aware that the withdrawal of the product is a precise obligation. In case of non-delivery to the addressee is absent, the courier will leave a notice to document the delivery attempt will also contain the contact details with which the user can contact him to arrange redelivery or to make the withdrawal of the package. After the delivery attempt went in vain, the package will go into storage at the shipping agent or the local post office. The user is obliged to pick up the package within 3 days. In the event that the user fails to collect the product within this period, the purchase contract will be considered rescinded. ITECH then reimburse Total Amount Due within 14 days, if already paid by the user, minus the cost of shipping, the costs of storage, the cost of returning to ITECH and any other expenses in which it is incurred due the absence of the recipient.
- The user has to check carefully the correctness and completeness of shipping address and to report any special characteristics related to the delivery site and its location. Please note that the name and surname (or the recipient's business references) must necessarily be visible on the intercom, doorbell or mailbox in the delivery place. In case the user does not provide such information or provide incorrect details, it will be borne any additional expenses required to complete the delivery of the product.
- ITECH is not responsible for any damage or loss, direct and / or indirect, arising from the sale of items in the published catalog, including delayed and / or non-delivery of the product by the carrier, nor for any other circumstances attributable to it in direct way.
- ITECH assumes no liability for the loss of products after they have been delivered to the user.
- At the time of shipment will be sent to the user an e-mail confirmation of delivery to the carrier. For the shipping methods which provide for it, it will be sent the tracking number through which the user can check the status of the consignment.
- The amount of delivery charges is expressly provided during the purchase process, before the user proceeds to the order transmission.
- Note: for some Remote Area, couriers may require a supplement that can not be determined automatically. In this case ITECH contact the user to communicate the possible increase in the cost of shipping and ask for his explicit approval. The user will have the right not to accept this increase, and request cancellation of the order and the return of any amount already paid.
- Upon delivery of the goods, the customer must thoroughly check the integrity of the packaging.
- In case of tampering and / or breaks the customer will immediately challenge the shipment, rejecting the package or withdrawing putting the word "SUBJECT CONTROL FOR ANY DAMAGE HIDDEN" on the waybill prior to signing it, specifying the packaging carton.
- In case of malfunction, the Customer must inform us immediately, but no later than 48 hours after receiving the package, resulting damages documented by detailed photographs. After this deadline will not be accepted complaints due to transport damage.
Shipping methods and delivery times
- Express Courier (SDA, TNT, BRT, DHL, FedEx, DHL)
This method is recommended and used for most shipments. Rates include insurance coverage for the full value of the goods. All shipments are traceable online. Delivery times may vary depending on the destination typically from 2 to 5 working days.
- Courier by truck
It is a transport system that is suitable to heavy and bulky goods. It is not traceable online but we can check the status of the shipment and delivery through the Customer Service of the conveyor. The delivery time is about 5-7 working days to Europe.
- Registered Mail
Ideal for light goods and modest in value and for delivery in remote areas abroad. It is a registered shipping directly to the Italian Post Office site. Delivery times vary from 4-6 days to 5-10 days to Italy and abroad. In case of loss, the insurance cover is limited to 25,00 Euro
- Priority Mail
It is only recommended for light goods and small amounts. Shipping is not traceable online, but we can verify the delivery via a special control code. Delivery times are 1-4 days to Italy and 3-9 working days for foreign countries. No insurance coverage is provided: by choosing this method of shipping the buyer assumes all risks in the event of damage or loss.
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 206 of 09/06/2005 and Legislative Decree 21 of 13/06/2014, the customer has the option to terminate the contract / order stipulated on this website, without penalty and without giving any explanation, in compliance with the following conditions:
- The right of withdrawal may be exercised by the final consumer within 14 days from the date of actual receipt of the goods, sending a statement by e-mail, P.E.C., fax or registered letter with return receipt at the following addresses:
Via Lombardia, 16 / H 20081 Cassinetta Lugagnano (MI)
Tel: (+39) 0291533804 Fax: (+39) 0245503301
E-mail: email@example.com PEC: info @ pec. electronic-bazar.com
- The notice shall include the intention to exercise the right of withdrawal with an indication of the product for which the refund is requested, personal references of the Customer and banking information (IBAN) through which they request the redemption. If the payment was made via PayPal or Credit Card refund we will be made by the same way;
Following the receipt of the request, ITECH will notify to the user authorization to return merchandise detailing the method of delivery and the place of delivery;
- User must pack carefully and return at his own expense the good by courier or postal service with a method traceable and insured. The product must be received at the place of delivery indicated by ITECH without transport damage. The actual costs for the return may vary based on carrier rate and the postal service.
- The purchaser will be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid for the good and for any initial shipping costs, provided that the product is returned still new, without signs of use, complete with all any accessories, manuals and original packaging in perfect condition;
- Any signs of partial use or deterioration, including the original packaging, will result in a reduction of the value and the resulting refund to be assessed for each specific case. ITECH will reserve to promptly notify Buyer, after careful evaluation of the product made, the amount to be deducted from the refund.
- The right of withdrawal shall not apply in the following conditions:
- The eventual return of a damaged product and unsuitable for use for reasons other than defectiveness of origin, as well as the loss of non-restorable and accessories necessary to use the asset. In this case ITECH SRL will return to sender the property purchased by charging the shipping costs;
- Different subjects from the final consumer, as companies and sole traders who buy a product for their professional activities with the commercial invoice;
- Goods or custom made to order;
- Goods whose packaging has been opened, originally sealed for hygienic reasons and underwear;
- Products with less than Euro 50.00.
- All products sold on the Site to users Consumers are covered by the legal guarantee of conformity of two years provided for in Articles. 128-135 of the Consumer Code ('' Guarantee Law ''), except for any products mentioned explicitly as used or reconditioned for which could be referred to a period of shorter duration warranty.
- ITECH is liable to the consumer customer (natural person who, in the conclusion of the contract, acted for purposes unrelated to business or professional activity) for any lack of conformity which exists at the time of delivery of the goods.
- The legal guarantee in favor of the consumer covers conformity defects existing at the time of delivery of goods, which appear within two years after delivery of the asset. The lack of conformity must be notified, under penalty of forfeiture, within two months from the date on which the consumer has discovered the defect. The guarantee does not apply, for example, if the defect is caused by negligence and carelessness in the use and maintenance of the product, product connection with electrical systems or any other use not in accordance.
- In case of lack of conformity, the consumer has the right to restore, without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement, or to an appropriate reduction of the price or the contract rescinded.
- Products sold on the Site may, depending on their nature, be covered by a standard warranty issued by the manufacturer ('' Warranty Conventional ''). You can make this guarantee invoked only against the manufacturer. Duration, extension, territorial, the conditions and methods of use, the types of damage covered / faults and possible limitations of the Conventional Guarantee depend on the individual manufacturer and are indicated in the certificate of guarantee contained in the product box.
- The Conventional Warranty is voluntary in nature and does not replace, does not limit and does not prejudice nor exclude the Legal Warranty.
- For users who purchase the Products with VAT as part of its business or professional activities, the warranty period is limited to 12 months.
- With reference to the provisions of the Decree. 196/2003, regarding the protection of confidentiality in the handling of personal data, ITECH informs that personal data provided by users during registration and / or acquired in the Site, may be processed with or without the help of electronic media , in the respect of the above-mentioned regulations, for the institutional purposes, and in particular for:
- Give implement a service or one or more contractually agreed operations;
- The execution of obligations under applicable laws or regulations;
- The protection of ITECH rights in court;
- The grant information for ITECH is closely related to the execution of the contractual relationship;
- The given data, in particular email address, they will be used to send you administrative communications, marketing and promotion exclusively by ITECH.
- The acquired data we will not be disclosed to third parties for advertising purposes.
- The owner of the data handling, in compliance with Legislative Decree. 196/2003 is ITECH SRL.
- The data will be kept for the time prescribed by law at the operational headquarters, at the following address: ITECH SRL Via Lombardia 16 / H 20081 Cassinetta Lugagnano (MI) Tel: (+39) 0291533804Fax: (+39) 0245503301
- The processing of data acquired by ITECH will also be carried out by persons who have been granted the right to access them by law or secondary legislation and / or Community. At any time you may request the modification or cancellation of the aforementioned data.
Complaints and Customer Support
- You can ask questions, send information or forward complaints by contacting customer service ITECH ('' Customer Service '') in the following manner at the following addresses:
- E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone at number +39 0291533804;
- by mail by writing to ITECH SRL, Viale Lombardia 16H, 20081 Cassinetta Lugagnano (MI);
- through the Site, by accessing the '' Contact '';
- by fax at +39 0245503301.
Applicable law - Out of court settlement of disputes
- The purchase contract concluded on the Site is governed by Italian law.
- For any legal claim relating to a transaction made on www.electronic-bazar.com website, the jurisdiction is that of Milan - Italy
- Under Article. 141-sexies, paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (Consumer Code), ITECH informs the user who qualifies as a consumer, in case he has lodged a complaint directly to ITECH, following which however has not been possible to resolve the dispute thus arose, ITECH provide information about the body or the Alternative dispute resolution bodies for the extra-judicial settlement of disputes relating to claims arising from a contract concluded on the basis of these Conditions of Sale, stating whether it intends to use or not to such bodies to resolve that dispute . ITECH also informs the user who qualifies as a consumer that a European platform was set up for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes. The ODR platform is available at the following address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ Through the ODR platform the consumer user can consult the list of ADR entities, find the link to the website of each of them and start an on-line dispute settlement proceedings in which it is involved. Are subject in any case the consumer user's right to apply to a competent ordinary court the dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions, whatever the outcome of the court settlement procedure, as well as the possibility of promoting a non-judicial resolution of disputes concerning consumer reports the user residing in a European Union member state other than Italy, has access to the European procedure established for small claims, provided that the amount in dispute does not exceed, excluding interest, rights and expenditure, Euro 2,000.00. The text of the regulation is available on the website www.eur-lex.europa.eu.