Orders and payment methods
- The purchase agreement is subject to the payment Total Amount Due. In the event that such payment does not occur, the contract will be terminated automatically and the user will be alerted immediately.
- To send an order through the Website you must read and agree with these Terms of Sale.
- The payment of products purchased through the Website may be effected by the methods of payment described below.
- The payment for the Products must be made no later than 5 working days from date of order. After that period, ITECH has the right to cancel the contract law, resulting refund of any amount paid late.
- ITECH is not responsible for any mistakes banking, postal and other technical nature which would cause a delay in crediting the payment.
- Bank details to be used for sending the transfer are as follows:
Crédit Agricole Cariparma
BIC (Swift) CRPPIT2P062
Payable to: ITECH SRL
- In the description you must enter the order number received in the confirmation email .
- The delivery of the Products will be made only after receipt by the transfer ITECH. Consequently, the terms of delivery of the Products shall be effective from that date.
Credit Card / PayPal
- Payment of the Products purchased on the Site may be made by credit card using the PayPal platform, which must then be selected as a payment method, then choosing the type of credit card to use. The charge Total Amount payable by the user is made at the time the order is placed.
- In order to ensure the security of payments made on the Site and to prevent any fraud, ITECH reserves the entitled to suspend the order and ask for a copy of the holder's credit card for identification. The document must be valid and must be sent within 5 working days of the request.
- In case ITECH does not receive the requested documents within the time specified, or receive expired or invalid documents, the contract will be terminated automatically and the order will be canceled.
- For all orders with payment made through the PayPal platform, ITECH will ship only to the address shown in the payment confirmation. It will not be possible subsequent amendments, in accordance with the rules of that payment platform. You must therefore pay particular attention to data entered in the payment process, possibly modifying or replacing them according to your needs before you conclude the payment process.
- Data entered on the PayPal site will not be disclosed or shared with ITECH which is not in a position to know and does not store in any way your credit card linked to your PayPal account or the data of any other payment instrument associated with this account.
- In the case of the purchase contract and in any case of reimbursement the refund amount will be credited to your PayPal account or the credit card. The crediting times depend solely by PayPal and the banking system. Once ordered the refund, ITECH can not be held liable for any delay or failure in crediting the user to refund the amount, to challenge which the user will have to apply directly to PayPal.