- The Products purchased on the Site will be sent and delivered to the address specified by the user post in the order form with the method chosen from those available in the Site.
- The Product Delivery means at street level and will be made generally from Monday to Friday during normal office hours (from 9:00 to 18:00), excluding national holidays.
- The user is aware that the withdrawal of the product is a precise obligation. In case of non-delivery to the addressee is absent, the courier will leave a notice to document the delivery attempt will also contain the contact details with which the user can contact him to arrange redelivery or to make the withdrawal of the package. After the delivery attempt went in vain, the package will go into storage at the shipping agent or the local post office. The user is obliged to pick up the package within 3 days. In the event that the user fails to collect the product within this period, the purchase contract will be considered rescinded. ITECH then reimburse Total Amount Due within 14 days, if already paid by the user, minus the cost of shipping, the costs of storage, the cost of returning to ITECH and any other expenses in which it is incurred due the absence of the recipient.
- The user has to check carefully the correctness and completeness of shipping address and to report any special characteristics related to the delivery site and its location. Please note that the name and surname (or the recipient's business references) must necessarily be visible on the intercom, doorbell or mailbox in the delivery place. In case the user does not provide such information or provide incorrect details, it will be borne any additional expenses required to complete the delivery of the product.
- ITECH is not responsible for any damage or loss, direct and / or indirect, arising from the sale of items in the published catalog, including delayed and / or non-delivery of the product by the carrier, nor for any other circumstances attributable to it in direct way.
- ITECH assumes no liability for the loss of products after they have been delivered to the user.
- At the time of shipment will be sent to the user an e-mail confirmation of delivery to the carrier. For the shipping methods which provide for it, it will be sent the tracking number through which the user can check the status of the consignment.
- The amount of delivery charges is expressly provided during the purchase process, before the user proceeds to the order transmission.
- Note: for some Remote Area, couriers may require a supplement that can not be determined automatically. In this case ITECH contact the user to communicate the possible increase in the cost of shipping and ask for his explicit approval. The user will have the right not to accept this increase, and request cancellation of the order and the return of any amount already paid.
- Upon delivery of the goods, the customer must thoroughly check the integrity of the packaging.
- In case of tampering and / or breaks the customer will immediately challenge the shipment, rejecting the package or withdrawing putting the word "SUBJECT CONTROL FOR ANY DAMAGE HIDDEN" on the waybill prior to signing it, specifying the packaging carton.
- In case of malfunction, the Customer must inform us immediately, but no later than 48 hours after receiving the package, resulting damages documented by detailed photographs. After this deadline will not be accepted complaints due to transport damage.
Shipping methods and delivery times
- Express Courier (SDA, TNT, BRT, DHL, FedEx, DHL)
This method is recommended and used for most shipments. Rates include insurance coverage for the full value of the goods. All shipments are traceable online. Delivery times may vary depending on the destination typically from 2 to 5 working days.
- Courier by truck
It is a transport system that is suitable to heavy and bulky goods. It is not traceable online but we can check the status of the shipment and delivery through the Customer Service of the conveyor. The delivery time is about 5-7 working days to Europe.
- Registered Mail
Ideal for light goods and modest in value and for delivery in remote areas abroad. It is a registered shipping directly to the Italian Post Office site. Delivery times vary from 4-6 days to 5-10 days to Italy and abroad. In case of loss, the insurance cover is limited to 25,00 Euro
- Priority Mail
It is only recommended for light goods and small amounts. Shipping is not traceable online, but we can verify the delivery via a special control code. Delivery times are 1-4 days to Italy and 3-9 working days for foreign countries. No insurance coverage is provided: by choosing this method of shipping the buyer assumes all risks in the event of damage or loss.